Mullen Finance Plan - Review in Financial Services category from Dallas, Texas

1 of 8 Mullen Finance Plan reviews

I keep receiving calls and messages from this company. They say I have been used a personal reference for someone I have never heard of. I live in Texas and this company seems to be in California.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 8 Mullen Finance Plan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Vet

Nov 17 #1241973 El Monte, California, United States

I'm on disability and trying to make ends meat. I was past due 2 payments, I paid 1 payment to" Frank" and was told I can obtain an extension. I was never told I had to pay a fee let a loan a fee of "$250.00" for an extension!!!!! I spoke with Frank, John, and all the other representatives and they're all very unprofessional! They threatened me over the phone and to make matters worse they repossessed my vehicle for technically 1 payment and November's payment just due 11/10/16 and I still have grace period of 10 days. I'm appalled at their tactics. I personally was a Bill collector for 15 years and never did we repo on a secured agreement until 3 months delinquent. Best believe I'm reporting this to Consumer Affairs and Better Business Bureau.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.