Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I keep receiving calls and messages from this company. They say I have been used a personal reference for someone I have never heard of. I live in Texas and this company seems to be in California.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mullen Finance Plan and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mullen Finance Plan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Mullen Finance Plan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mullen Finance Plan?

Comments

El Monte, California, United States #1241973

I'm on disability and trying to make ends meat.I was past due 2 payments, I paid 1 payment to" Frank" and was told I can obtain an extension.

I was never told I had to pay a fee let a loan a fee of "$250.00" for an extension!!!!! I spoke with Frank, John, and all the other representatives and they're all very unprofessional! They threatened me over the phone and to make matters worse they repossessed my vehicle for technically 1 payment and November's payment just due 11/10/16 and I still have grace period of 10 days. I'm appalled at their tactics.

I personally was a Bill collector for 15 years and never did we repo on a secured agreement until 3 months delinquent.Best believe I'm reporting this to Consumer Affairs and Better Business Bureau.