i have been a client of mullen finance for approximately seven years with no problems. i actually sought them out for loans because of how simplified everything was and i actually opted to pay their higher interest rates to avoid hassles.

recently i had issues making my monthly payments on a lien for my vehicle and i spoke with the people there and told them i only had small amts to pay for the next several months and if they'd extend my loan if i made those pymts. they said if i didn't come up with the full amt due they'd tow my car anyway. so i opted to not pay. recently i spoke with the manager there and he refused to listen to anything i had to say, interjected profusely, and was just a douche in general.

i walked in attempting to be polite and understanding. i left pissed and with the resolute feeling of NEVER EVER doing business with them again. they've lost me as a loyal customer.

they've also lost the loyalty of the customers i've referred to them over the years. if they treated me, as a multiple time repeat customer, as they did, i can only imagine how'd they'd treat new customers.

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #690269

I dealt with the branch in California on a 2009 Mercury Mariner. I traded the vehicle in at a major, reputable Ford dealer for a 2013 Focus with 4 miles @4.6%.

Mullen has continued to call, curse and threaten to come to my home in Fl. I called them three times and explained it was traded in and for sale on the lot/website and that once the paperwork cleared accounting they would receive a check. Also I was assured the vehicle had a clean carfax.

Come to find out the Mariner was in a accident and had a odometer discrepancy.